ClinPatch™ is a wireless, disposable, sensor package used to measure vital signs, and other measurements of the human body in real-time… and over time for use in Clinical Healthcare (point of care), and in a variety of other settings.
What can ClinPatch™ sensors measure
- Blood Sugar and blood alcohol,
- Body Temperature,
- ECG / EKG,
- Heart Rate,
- Heart Rhythm,
- Quality of Sleep,
- Specific Blood Chemistry Monitoring,
- Relative Level of Activity,
- And with supplemental equipment…Weight and Blood Pressure…
ClinPatch™ Sensors are comprised of two parts; The Radio, and The Sensor Pack
The Radio is a low powered radio package providing power and wireless communication services for all of ClinBio Sensor Packs, and are interchangeable.
The Sensor-Pack can be one of many designs, housing a combinations of sensors. These are designed for general purpose, and for very specific purposes.
For example,… When ClinPatch™ is used in the Emergency Room, it may use the Vital Sensor Pack to monitor the common vital signs of individuals receiving care.
However, when ClinPatch™ is used in Eldercare, or Homecare settings, it may use the Vital+ Sensor Pack that contains Vital sign sensors, PLUS… additional sensors for Fall Detection and General Activity Levels.
We have a wide market of applications and existing demand to be addressed
- Big Pharma and Clinical Trials
- Clinicians in Private Practice for prescribed remote monitoring
- Eldercare, Aftercare and Assisted Living
- First Responders and Emergency Departments
- Healthcare Telemetry Systems
- Hospitals – used at Intake, and for Inpatient Monitoring
- Telecare, Telemedicine and Virtual Care
- Performance Training – for Pro Athletes & Olympians
- Specialized Healthcare Providers like Neurologists and Cardiologists
- Post-Surgical Monitoring, for Cardiac Rehab and Organ Transplant – to Reduce patient stress and readmissions resulting in better outcomes
- VR - Virtual Reality Bio-feeds, for Remote Psychiatric and Recovery Counseling
- Wearables – in the Connected Clothing Market
- and more...
Each of these are unique niche markets, and represent unique opportunities, unique market strategies, unique product pricing and ROIs.
We are seeking seed funding to build our prototypes and perform market trials initially in one of these markets.
Seed funding will allow us to:
- Optimize our product hardware and our core software algorithms,
- Perform a full due diligence in one market prior to “Go to Market”,
- Identify our real operational cost structure,
- Develop our operational-state org structure,
- Develop our “Go-to-Market” strategy potentially addressing multiple markets simultaneously ramping up from one, to two, to four, to remaining, and
- Initiate Round 2 Funding for our “Go-to-Market” implementation.
Tim Crammer, Interim CEO